Crest Audio proudly introduces the CV-20 live-sound mixing console, an incredibly flexible VCA audio solution designed for applications such as front-of-house, monitors and monitors from front-of-house. The CV-20 will be shown at InfoComm Exhibit #8429.
The CV-20 is available in 24, 32, 40, 48 and 56 mono input configurations with four-band sweepable EQ and fully parametric mid-frequency control on each mono input. A feature set of 12 aux sends, eight subgroup assignments and L/C/R panning to the Left/Right and Mono busses provide a wealth of audio routing options as well as Crest Audio’s renowned pristine sound quality.
Standard on all CV-20 frames are eight stereo input channels consisting of four microphone-line channels and four dual-line channels with the same full assignment capabilities as the mono input channels, plus eight VCA masters, 12 aux masters, eight subgroups and separate left/right/mono controls that can be “fader reversed” to allow fader control of the aux masters.
CV-20 mixing consoles also feature 128 VCA assignment and 144 mute scenes with MIDI control, 16 mute groups, an 11×4 matrix that is expandable to 19×4, full dynamics on all subgroups and main busses (also routable to the aux masters) and full metering on all main and auxiliary outputs.
Available options include meter-bridge kits to monitor all outputs in VU and a bus link module kit for linking together two CV-20 consoles. The CV-20 can use its internal power supply as well as an optional, redundant external power-factor-corrected power supply.
· 24, 32, 40, 48 and 56 frame sizes
· Full VCA control on all inputs and groups
· Eight dedicated stereo inputs on all frame sizes
· Eight VCA masters
· 12 auxes with flexible configuration
· True L/C/R panning from mono inputs and subgroups
· 11×4 matrix, expandable to 19×4
· Inserts on all Mono inputs and Main outputs
· Optional meter bridge to monitor outputs in VU
· LED bar graph metering on all inputs and outputs
· Fader-reverse function allows fader control on aux outputs
· Full dynamics on all main outputs (L/R/M and subgroups) in FOH mode
· Dynamics routed to auxes in Monitor mode (with fader reverse)
· 16 mute groups, 136 mute scenes and 128 VCA assignment scenes with easy editing, snapshot automation and MIDI control
· Direct outs on all inputs, switchable from pre/post fader
· Made in the U.S.A.
Features and specifications are subject to change without notice.
Crest Audio is a global leader in designing and manufacturing power amplifiers, loudspeaker systems, signal processing equipment, its exclusive, computer-controlled NexSysÂ® audio systems and a complete line of live performance mixing consoles for the pro audio, MI, touring and fixed installation markets. Crest Audio continues to be the first choice of tour and installation companies worldwide. To find out more, visit www.crestaudio.com.
Attention Music Lovers and Content Creators: Sennheiser Announces Spring Rebate on Select Headphones, Microphones and Wireless Systems
South Carolina Installs Two Broadcast Pix Mica Systems for HD Video Coverage of State House
Almo Professional A/V Launches Content Creatio Services Program
SONNOX – FIRST 3RD PARTY DEVELOPER WITH AVID S3L CONSOLE- QUALIFIED AAX DSP PLUG-INS
HARMANâ€™s Soundcraft to Host â€śMixing with Professionalsâ€ť Sessions at Prolight & Sound 2014
Kramer Introduces the Newest Additions to its Award Winning ProScaleâ„˘ Presentation Scaler/Switcher Line
Belkin Unveils Secure Web Camera Adapter
Belkin Releases Advanced Secure USB Peripheral Switch
ASK Proxima Partners With Stampede For Its Projection Products