Crest Audio proudly introduces the CV-20 live-sound mixing console, an incredibly flexible VCA audio solution designed for applications such as front-of-house, monitors and monitors from front-of-house. The CV-20 will be shown at InfoComm Exhibit #8429.
The CV-20 is available in 24, 32, 40, 48 and 56 mono input configurations with four-band sweepable EQ and fully parametric mid-frequency control on each mono input. A feature set of 12 aux sends, eight subgroup assignments and L/C/R panning to the Left/Right and Mono busses provide a wealth of audio routing options as well as Crest Audio’s renowned pristine sound quality.
Standard on all CV-20 frames are eight stereo input channels consisting of four microphone-line channels and four dual-line channels with the same full assignment capabilities as the mono input channels, plus eight VCA masters, 12 aux masters, eight subgroups and separate left/right/mono controls that can be “fader reversed” to allow fader control of the aux masters.
CV-20 mixing consoles also feature 128 VCA assignment and 144 mute scenes with MIDI control, 16 mute groups, an 11×4 matrix that is expandable to 19×4, full dynamics on all subgroups and main busses (also routable to the aux masters) and full metering on all main and auxiliary outputs.
Available options include meter-bridge kits to monitor all outputs in VU and a bus link module kit for linking together two CV-20 consoles. The CV-20 can use its internal power supply as well as an optional, redundant external power-factor-corrected power supply.
· 24, 32, 40, 48 and 56 frame sizes
· Full VCA control on all inputs and groups
· Eight dedicated stereo inputs on all frame sizes
· Eight VCA masters
· 12 auxes with flexible configuration
· True L/C/R panning from mono inputs and subgroups
· 11×4 matrix, expandable to 19×4
· Inserts on all Mono inputs and Main outputs
· Optional meter bridge to monitor outputs in VU
· LED bar graph metering on all inputs and outputs
· Fader-reverse function allows fader control on aux outputs
· Full dynamics on all main outputs (L/R/M and subgroups) in FOH mode
· Dynamics routed to auxes in Monitor mode (with fader reverse)
· 16 mute groups, 136 mute scenes and 128 VCA assignment scenes with easy editing, snapshot automation and MIDI control
· Direct outs on all inputs, switchable from pre/post fader
· Made in the U.S.A.
Features and specifications are subject to change without notice.
Crest Audio is a global leader in designing and manufacturing power amplifiers, loudspeaker systems, signal processing equipment, its exclusive, computer-controlled NexSysÂ® audio systems and a complete line of live performance mixing consoles for the pro audio, MI, touring and fixed installation markets. Crest Audio continues to be the first choice of tour and installation companies worldwide. To find out more, visit www.crestaudio.com.
Click Effects Selects Vista Systemsâ€™ Spyder for Content Delivery Solution at Philadelphiaâ€™s Lincoln Financial Field
DJ Ravidrums Performs At Telemundoâ€™s Third Annual Premios Tu Mundo Show With HARMANâ€™s AKG Microphones
SALZBRENNER ANNOUNCES POLARIS EVOLUTION NETWORK AUDIO MIXING SYSTEM
Media Technology Expo Provides Value for Pacific Northwest Video Professionals
RCF & Trinity Productions power The Beatles tribute band Glimr at Candlestick Park
FUJINON Lenses Capture U.S. Open Tennis Action During F&F Productionsâ€™ GTX-17 Mobile Unit Debut
SSL Live Is the Choice for Legendary Mexican Singer Juan Gabrielâ€™s U.S. Tour
DPA Microphones d:fineâ„¢ 66 and 88 Miniature Headset Mics Make WFX Debut
3G Productions Supports Juan Gabriel With Martin Audio MLA