The Motion52 and Lift42 Give Rise to New Automation Category for Mounting Expert
PHOENIX, Ariz. – September 20, 2007 - OmniMount‘s new motorized systems affirm its global leadership in both consumer and commercial mounting solutions. Designed with users‘ needs in mind, the additional enhancement of automation provides the ability to tilt, pan, swivel, or lift a flat panel display at the touch of a button without compromising quality or style. The new Motion52 and Lift42 motorized systems round out OmniMount‘s already expansive line of innovative mounting solutions.
“Building upon the success of our traditional flat panel mounting systems, our two new motorized products bring OmniMount quality into the new automation category,” said Brett Stenhouse, OmniMount vice president of marketing. “The Motion52 and Lift 42 offer consumers reliable and affordable options in motorized mounting. We believe these products will change the way viewers experience ‘motion pictures‘ forever — giving them the best seat in the house no matter where they sit. Furthermore, we are confident that consumers will appreciate the quality, design aesthetics and reliability of both of these groundbreaking new products.”
Motion52 Motorized Cantilever Mount
The MotionPicture™ large motorized cantilever mount, Motion52, allows consumers to tilt, pan, or swivel their flat panel displays with the touch of a button. Developed in partnership with Samsung, this automated mount is remote controllable via IP, IR and RS232, with two programmable memory positions. The Motion 52 also features universal rails for compatibility with all flat panel brands ranging in size from 37” to 52”. Stylishly designed in anthracite, this motorized solution is equipped with a safety mechanism smart enough to stop motion when movement is obstructed. The Motion52 comes with all the features expected in an OmniMount product including a cable management system, double studded mounting for stability, and an installation template and level for easy setup. The Motion52 will be available in October 2007 and will retail for $799.95.
• IP, IR and RS232 remote controllable with 2 programmable memory positions
• Safety mechanism stops motion when movement is obstructed
• Includes motion cable management system – (2) 24” wall covers and (1) 24” nylon mesh cable sleeve
• Universal rails for compatibility with all flat panel brands
• Includes installation template and level
• Lift n‘ Lock for easy installation
• Automatic wall detecting set-up function
• Double-stud mounting
• Automatic and manual operation
• Fits most 37”-52” flat panels up to 95 lbs.
• Universal and VESA compliant: from 200×200 to 400×800
• Tilts +15° and pans ±20°
• Low profile from wall: 2.9” (73.7mm); extends to 10.5”
• Virtually silent operation: 25db
• Available in anthracite
Lift42 Motorized Lift System
The Lift42 motorized system with universal adapter offers the smallest footprint for custom cabinet applications and compact profile allows for efficient space planning. Its near-silent chain driven mechanism extends to its full capacity in 15 seconds via IR remote control. The steel construction allows for a 180 lbs lift capacity and can accommodate most 37” to 42” flat panel displays. Available in black to match today‘s popular flat panel televisions, this lift system is available now at a retail price of $1,499.95.
• Chain driven mechanism offers maintenance-free and virtually silent operation (less than 50db)
• Small footprint and compact profile for efficient space planning
• Lift column extends fully in 15 seconds (43mm/sec)
• Cable management clips for guiding wires
• IR remote control with programmable height
• Includes universal adapter with easy Lift n‘ Lock installation
• Steel construction
• Field serviceable
• Compatible with EAR-S, for flat panel speaker mounting alongside the display
• One universal size fits most 37″-42″ (less than 26 ˝” high)
• Universal and VESA compliant
• 180 lbs lift capacity
• Slim and compact design – 4 Ľ”w x 2 ˝”d x 22 ˝”h
• Available in black
• OmniMount introduces two motorized mounting solutions, the Motion52 and Lift42, allowing consumers to tilt, pan, swivel or lift their flat panel televisions via remote control.
• Motion52 is designed to accommodate most 37”-52” flat panels up to 95 lbs.
• Lift42 is designed to accommodate most 37”-42” flat panels and has a lift capacity of up to 180 lbs.
• Available in October 2007, the Motion52 retails for $799.95; available now, the Lift42 retails for $1,499.95.
For nearly 30 years, OmniMount has upheld its position as a global leader by continually evolving the industry through product innovation and the creation of new product categories. Represented worldwide in 59 countries to date, OmniMount products have been recognized for groundbreaking design, high quality and long-term reliability. Thanks in part to the company‘s in-house industrial design and engineering team, known as ID&E, precise attention to detail and quality control standards are built into every product, producing the most breakthrough and well-built products on the market. Today, the OmniMount product line features hundreds of mounting solutions that cover the demands of nearly every application. From the smaller speaker to the largest flat panel and everything in between, OmniMount has been a pioneer in developing professional and consumer products to maximize the home theater experience. For a closer look, visit www.omnimount.com.
Related Topics: News
Louisville Football Stadium Delivers High-Impact Game Experience with Meyer Sound LEO
Meyer Sound Gives Voices to Global Dissidents in @Large: Ai Weiwei on Alcatraz
Hollywood Post Alliance to Honor Alan Heim, ACE, and Randy Roberts, ACE, with Lifetime Achievement Awards
Antelope Audio Zen Studio Professional Portable Audio Interface Receives Outstanding Technical Achievement Nomination for 30th Annual TEC Awards
FOR-A Brings Switchers, Multi-Viewers, Encoding/Decoding, and Signal Processing Solutions to CAPER 2014
Riedel Communications CCW Expo 2014 Product Preview
Factor Audio Doubles Down on HARMANâ€™s Soundcraft Si Expression 3 Consoles For Theater Gigs
Wohler Names Key Code Media a U.S. Distributor for Tachyon Wormhole Retiming Solution
Berklee College of Music Expands Its Music Production Facilities with SSL Duality