Middle Atlantic Products thermal solutions are now CE marked and RoHS compliant.
AMSTERDAM, THE NETHERLANDS, 29 January 2008 – Middle Atlantic Products today announced the European market compliance and availability of its new Quiet-Cool Series™ of AV component cooling devices, as well as its new Designer Inspired Ultra Quiet Fan Panels (IUQFP), at ISE 2008. Now fully RoHS compliant and CE listed, the new Quiet-Cool Series and IUQFP solutions are designed to quietly and effectively remove heat from critical areas where high temperatures can impact the performance and lifespan of AV electronics.
The Quiet Cool Series and IUQFP are thermal management solutions that have been carefully engineered with residential integrators in mind to ensure easy installation and consistently effective heat removal for a variety of common residential AV applications.
· Designed to exhaust heat from AV components located in open shelving, The Component Cooler removes heat right at the source. The Component Cooler installs directly on top of components that emit large amounts of heat, such as cable and satellite boxes and switches on automatically when a component starts to get too hot. Small and unobtrusive, Component Coolers can be used individually or in multiples for efficient cooling of stacked components.
· For AV systems installed in a custom cabinet or entertainment center, The Cabinet Cooler quietly pulls heat from within an enclosed space and vents it away from components.
· Designed in collaboration with residential systems integrators, the Cabinet Cooler incorporates a thermostatically controlled ultra-quiet fan unit and installs easily, requiring only a standard holesaw and drill. The attractive vent cover can be painted to match the aesthetics of any entertainment center.
· Larger home AV systems that reside within a closet require a significant amount of ventilation to ensure that components do not fail from excessive heat. The Closet Cooler features a solid oak panel that conceals ultra-quiet, thermostatically controlled fans and a matching vent panel (or active intake, depending on model). Closet Cooler panels can be stained or painted to match any room’s decor, and installs easily in the top and bottom of a closet door.
· With an intelligent digital processor that varies fan speed proportionate to internal cabinet temperature and a remote notification system that indicates fan failure or overheating, Designer Inspired IUQFP fan panels maintain a safe enclosure temperature; minimize noise (less than 27 dB); and maximize energy expenditure. Designer Inspired IUQFP‘s faceplate features a dimmable blue LED display that allows end-users to reduce or increase the display brightness simply by touching it.
All of Middle Atlantic Products‘ thermal management solutions ship with the appropriate adapter plugs and work on 220V electrical systems.
“These thermal management solutions are all extremely quiet and effectively vent hot air without wasting energy,” noted Stephen Fried, Manager of International Sales, Middle Atlantic Products. “Now more than ever, Middle Atlantic Products offers the residential systems community a comprehensive array of thermal solutions that protect and cool AV components without compromising the aesthetic appeal of a room.”
For more information on Middle Atlantic Products new Quiet Cool Series, ISE attendees should visit stand #L76, or MiddleAtlantic.com
About Middle Atlantic Products:
Middle Atlantic Products, Inc. is headquartered in the United States and is an ISO 9001:2000-registered leading manufacturer of state-of-the-art steel enclosure systems for a wide range of applications, including the custom residential, commercial audio video installation, broadcast, post production, structured cabling and premise wiring markets. For over 25 years the company has been dedicated to the proposition that the enclosure system is as important as the equipment it protects. Middle Atlantic Products incorporates application-driven engineering into every system it designs in order to meet the individualized requirements of the broadest range of installers.
To request a catalog of Middle Atlantic Products full line of equipment and accessories, visit middleatlantic.com or contact the following distributors: RGB Communications, LTD in the U.K.; Comm-Tec GmbH in Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Austria, Eastern Europe; Van Oostvoorn V.O.F. in Holland, Belgium, Luxembourg; and Special-Elektronik AB in Sweden.
StrandVision Signage Offers Quick and Easy Way to Add â€śPeopleâ€ť Pages to Electronic Signage Content Mix
Lady Gaga Launches ArtRave Tour with Clay Paky Fixtures
Digital Nirvana Introduces New Media Management Platform at IBC2014
DVEO Launches 50 Channel Transcoding Playout Server and Streaming Appliance â€“ Ideal for Websites, Schools, Hotels, or Digital Signage
WIN FREE GEAR! Over $17,000 in total giveaways during September.
Extron Launches HDMI Wireless Product Line with eLink 100
Lyon Video Installs Calrec Apollo Audio Console in Newest Mobile Production Truck
Forbidden Integrates Timecode Buddy Into Forscene Platform Via MovieSlate iOS App
Simple. Robust. Intelligent: Kramer Launches RC-43T Control Panel