Whether you are making critical mixing decisions or need to capture the subtle nuances of a unique sound, you‘ll quickly discover that the VXT Series is as precise about your work as you are.
The VXT Series monitors feature key design elements that continue to make the KRK sound a studio standard. The series was created using stringent design philosophies similar to KRK‘s flagship close-field monitor, the Exposé E8B.
They have been designed to present the true nature of the audio material without coloration or enhancement.
The VXT Series includes new proprietary woofers and tweeters, a curved, flush face plate for excellent imaging, a new cabinet design that provides low resonance, improved structural integrity and extended low end- and slotted ports that greatly reduce port turbulence.
The result is a studio reference monitor that you can trust, delivering defined low end, articulate midrange, and precise, natural highs.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- ABS structural foam cabinet provides excellent damping characteristics and extended low end
due to more internal volume
- Radically-designed, curved front panel and optimized waveguide provides excellent imaging and a wider sweet spot
- True silk dome tweeters for extremely fast transient response and increased high frequency extension
- Stiffer, lighter woofer design provides low distortion and extended low end
- Tamper resistant switch covers
- Integrated Omni Mount support with no modifications for easy mounting in corner or wall locations
Christieâ€™s Sim Roadshow in Orlando, April 30 and May 1
Kramerâ€™s Newest ProScaleâ„¢ Digital Scaler/Switchers Have Built-In Mass Notification & Emergency Communication System
StrandVision Enhances Visitor/Employee Communication with People Pages that Feature Special Dates and Accomplishments
Clay Paky and grandMA2 Go to the Rodeo for Concert Series
Adder Technology Receives Queenâ€™s Award for Enterprise
LynTec to Highlight Industry-Leading Power Control and Distribution Systems at PLASA Focus: Baltimore 2014
SMPTE Announces Calls for Student Papers and Louis F. Wolf Memorial Scholarship Applications
TDC Shortlisted for Studio LIVE Design Awards
Red TX Boosts Its Team With A Key Promotion