Whether you are making critical mixing decisions or need to capture the subtle nuances of a unique sound, you‘ll quickly discover that the VXT Series is as precise about your work as you are.
The VXT Series monitors feature key design elements that continue to make the KRK sound a studio standard. The series was created using stringent design philosophies similar to KRK‘s flagship close-field monitor, the Exposé E8B.
They have been designed to present the true nature of the audio material without coloration or enhancement.
The VXT Series includes new proprietary woofers and tweeters, a curved, flush face plate for excellent imaging, a new cabinet design that provides low resonance, improved structural integrity and extended low end- and slotted ports that greatly reduce port turbulence.
The result is a studio reference monitor that you can trust, delivering defined low end, articulate midrange, and precise, natural highs.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- ABS structural foam cabinet provides excellent damping characteristics and extended low end
due to more internal volume
- Radically-designed, curved front panel and optimized waveguide provides excellent imaging and a wider sweet spot
- True silk dome tweeters for extremely fast transient response and increased high frequency extension
- Stiffer, lighter woofer design provides low distortion and extended low end
- Tamper resistant switch covers
- Integrated Omni Mount support with no modifications for easy mounting in corner or wall locations
RCF and Thunder Audio provide heavenly sound on Tyler Perry’s “Hell Hath No Fury Like a Woman Scorned” tour
Andrea Taglia Captures New Notes for Andrea Bocelli with HARMANâ€™s AKG K812 Headphones
ESP/SurgeX Continues to Grow by Acquiring SurgeX International
AV Vegas Rocks Marathon With HARMANâ€™s JBL Professional VTX Line Arrays and Crown I-Tech HD Amplifiers
HRS Controlâ€™s UDC Provides Custom Control Solution For Alford Media Servicesâ€™ Innovative Breakout Pods at Clientâ€™s Annual Meeting
Opticomm-EMCORE to demonstrate Video Wall driven by Eclipse HD at InfoComm
Sennheiser’s Integrated Systems Division Appoints New Area Sales Managers
Inaugural Pensado Awards to Honor Todayâ€™s New Brand of Music Professional
Biamp Systems’ Five-Year Warranty Honored by 2014 SCN Stellar Service Award as ‘The Ultimate Reputation Saver’