Whether you are making critical mixing decisions or need to capture the subtle nuances of a unique sound, you‘ll quickly discover that the VXT Series is as precise about your work as you are.
The VXT Series monitors feature key design elements that continue to make the KRK sound a studio standard. The series was created using stringent design philosophies similar to KRK‘s flagship close-field monitor, the Exposé E8B.
They have been designed to present the true nature of the audio material without coloration or enhancement.
The VXT Series includes new proprietary woofers and tweeters, a curved, flush face plate for excellent imaging, a new cabinet design that provides low resonance, improved structural integrity and extended low end- and slotted ports that greatly reduce port turbulence.
The result is a studio reference monitor that you can trust, delivering defined low end, articulate midrange, and precise, natural highs.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- ABS structural foam cabinet provides excellent damping characteristics and extended low end
due to more internal volume
- Radically-designed, curved front panel and optimized waveguide provides excellent imaging and a wider sweet spot
- True silk dome tweeters for extremely fast transient response and increased high frequency extension
- Stiffer, lighter woofer design provides low distortion and extended low end
- Tamper resistant switch covers
- Integrated Omni Mount support with no modifications for easy mounting in corner or wall locations
Powersoft to Present on Advanced Subwoofer Design and its Patented M-Force Loudspeaker Technology at 137th AES Convention
ABS Strengthens Operations Team with New Hires
Canon U.S.A. Introduces Ten New Feature-Packed Megapixel Network Cameras
Pickathon Music Festival Relies on Blackmagic Studio Camera and ATEM Production Studio 4K
Waves Audio Has Active Presence at A3E Conference
Tightrope Media Systems Drives Interactive Digital Signage at Choice Hotels Headquarters
Zac Brown Band Headlines Wrigley Field With Martin Audio MLA
Doha Airport is Covered with ICONYX as Far as the Eye Canâ€™t See
FrontRow hires LightSPEED manager to lead construction program