Whether you are making critical mixing decisions or need to capture the subtle nuances of a unique sound, you‘ll quickly discover that the VXT Series is as precise about your work as you are.
The VXT Series monitors feature key design elements that continue to make the KRK sound a studio standard. The series was created using stringent design philosophies similar to KRK‘s flagship close-field monitor, the Exposé E8B.
They have been designed to present the true nature of the audio material without coloration or enhancement.
The VXT Series includes new proprietary woofers and tweeters, a curved, flush face plate for excellent imaging, a new cabinet design that provides low resonance, improved structural integrity and extended low end- and slotted ports that greatly reduce port turbulence.
The result is a studio reference monitor that you can trust, delivering defined low end, articulate midrange, and precise, natural highs.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- ABS structural foam cabinet provides excellent damping characteristics and extended low end
due to more internal volume
- Radically-designed, curved front panel and optimized waveguide provides excellent imaging and a wider sweet spot
- True silk dome tweeters for extremely fast transient response and increased high frequency extension
- Stiffer, lighter woofer design provides low distortion and extended low end
- Tamper resistant switch covers
- Integrated Omni Mount support with no modifications for easy mounting in corner or wall locations
Women in CE Inducts 2015 Class of Legacy Award Honorees
Digigram IQOYA *LINK IP Audio-Over-IP Transport System Earns Critical Embedded Solution 2014 Honor
QUANTUM TO SPEAK AT STORAGE VISIONS 2015
Archimedia CMO to Address Media Collaboration Workflows at Storage Visions 2015
Kelly Fair Named Wohler Vice President of Sales
BenQ Unveils World’s First Professional Photography Monitor
Revolabs ISE 2015 Preview
RTI ISE 2015 Show Preview
Pro Control ISE 2015 Show Preview