A virtual press conference from Sound & Video Contractor

SHURE PROMOTES THREE IN U.S. BUSINESS UNIT

Mark HumrichouserNew General Manager, Director of Field Sales, and National Account Manager

NILES, IL, January 15, 2009 — Shure Incorporated announced today that Mark Humrichouser has been promoted to General Manager of its U.S. Business Unit. In this role, he will have day-to-day responsibility for the management of the sales, marketing, customer service, and applications engineering functions for the U.S.

“Mark has done an outstanding job of directing our U.S. sales team for the past three years,? said Al Hershner, Vice President of Shure’s Asia and U.S. Business Units. “I’m confident that he will continue to apply his talent and experience to the broader role of coordinating all of our U.S. business unit departments in his new leadership role.?

Jim SchanzIn addition to Humrichouser’s promotion, Jim Schanz has been promoted to Director of U.S. Field Sales and Abby Kaplan has been promoted to Senior Manager of National Accounts. Schanz will be responsible for managing all of Shure’s U.S territory sales activities. Kaplan will oversee all activities related to the Company’s designated national accounts, including national music instrument retail chains, consumer electronics big box retail chains, and specialty channel dealers.

About Shure Incorporated
Founded in 1925, Shure Incorporated (www.shure.com) is widely acknowledged as the world’s leading manufacturer of microphones and audio electronics. Abby KaplanOver the years, the Company has designed and produced many high-quality professional and consumer audio products that have become legendary for performance, reliability, and value. Shure’s diverse product line includes world-class wired microphones and wireless microphone systems for performers and presenters, award-winning earphones and headsets for MP3 players and smartphones, and top-rated phonograph cartridges for professional DJs. Today, Shure products are the first choice whenever audio performance is a top priority.

Shure Incorporated corporate headquarters is located in Niles, Illinois, in the United States. The Company has additional manufacturing facilities and regional sales offices in China, Germany, Hong Kong, Japan, Mexico, The United Kingdom, and the United States.

Contact:
Mike Lohman
Shure Incorporated
847-600-6417
lohman_mike@shure.com

Greg DeTogne
Gregory A. DeTogne Public Relations
847-367-8187
greg@detogne.net

RTI Now Shipping Next-Generation RK1+ In-Wall Keypad
Extron Introduces New USB Extender that Supports a Wide Range of Devices
Shotoku Makes Gains With El Financiero ׀ Bloomberg TV
Third New Hope Baptist Church Purchases HARMAN’s Soundcraft Si Expression 2 Digital Console For New Campus
GUITAR CENTER CELEBRATES NEW TIMES SQUARE STORE WITH THE ROOTS LIVE IN CONCERT
Bose® Panaray® MA12EX Full-Range Modular Line Array Selected for Portsmouth Naval Shipyard
Waves Releases the SoundGrid® Studio System
Wharfedale Diamond 10 Series Speakers Bring Hi-Fi Sound Back to School
GC Pro Helps Banker-Turned-Metal Maven Mitch Cox Realize His Vision at Conclave Studios
Bruno Mars Performs Using Audio-Technica Wireless

About

Stay up to date on the latest technology news. Select press representatives post company news several times a day. Check back often to get the latest news on product releases, mergers and acquisitions, and product applications. To be included in this virtual press conference, please contact The Wire.

Calendar

February 2009
M T W T F S S
« Jan   Mar »
 1
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
232425262728  

Your Account

Subscribe

Subscribe to RSS Feed

Subscribe to MyYahoo News Feed

Subscribe to Bloglines

Google Syndication