FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Hall Research Technologies: A Green Business
â€śMaking Dependable and Eco-Friendly Products for 25 Yearsâ€?
PRODUCT DESIGN AND ENGINEERING
Hall Research Technologiesâ€™ products are designed, engineered and manufactured to reduce the amount of E-Waste created during the life of the product to the final end-of-life recycling.
It is our objective to design and manufacture products that use the smallest amount of power necessary to achieve the maximum results. Over its lifetime, the energy savings of an efficient unit can be huge. This reduced energy dependency as a whole cuts down on greenhouse gas emissions and works towards a greener planet.
To make energy efficient products the following guidelines are used by the design team:
1. Use the lowest power consumption components, amplifiers, integrated circuits, logic circuits, etc. available on the market. Our engineers use and identify these more efficient chips and circuits for not only new products but also product revisions.
2. Disable or power down the sub-components that are not used in the circuit. For example if only 2 channels of a video amp chip are being used we disable the third amplifier to reduce power consumption.
3. Dynamically manage power using Smart Firmware. For example: If a section of a circuit is not being used in one setting it will not be powered until it needs to be used (similar to the â€śsleepâ€? mode on a computer monitor).
4. Whenever possible we allow the user to select a power-down/auto shut-off method via the GUI which can also extend power off features to other manufacturersâ€™ products.
5. Avoid using power supplies that have a minimum load requirement, as this requires the power supply to continually use energy. Hall Research Technologies has eliminated the use of these types of supplies to save power and run cool.
6. Use switching regulators in the circuit instead of less efficient and power-wasting linear regulators.
Each product is designed to last and, thanks to a clear layout, repairs may easily be made to extend its life. Likewise, when the product finally reaches the end of its life, it may be easily disassembled into smaller pieces (some of which can be recycled) to leave a smaller Carbon Footprint.
THE MANUFACTURING PROCESS
At Hall Research Technologies our manufacturing process makes a minimal impact on the environment. In compliance with the ROHS Directive, our products are manufactured using Lead-Free Solder.
PRODUCT RECYCLING & E-WASTE
We have recycling procedures for all of our waste material including scrap boards, metals, and others. As a company that manufactures in California we are held to some of the most stringent requirements in the United States.
We at Hall Research Technologies take pride in offering high quality products that leave a minimal Carbon Footprint on our environment.
Please feel free to contact Hall Research Technologies for any additional information at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SHURE WIRELESS SYSTEMS SPARK SUCCESS AT 2014 CMA AWARDS
SSL Matrix and Sigma Deliver EDM Heat For Las Vegas Studios
HARMANâ€™s BSS Audio Provides Networking for Italyâ€™s MiCo â€“ Milano Congressi Convention Center
New H.264 Streaming Media Processor with FlexOS Now Shipping
HARMANâ€™s Martin Professional Introduces New LED Video Solutions For Dynamic Designs and Exterior Installations
Catalyst AV Distribution Network Member HCA Distributing Opens Salt Lake City Branch
Clay Paky Sharpy Fixtures Help Deliver Powerful Message For â€śStand Up to Cancerâ€ť Blockbuster Special
Powersoft Captures Nuance and Detail of The Earth Harp and Other Artistic Performances at Pennsylvania’s Mercyhurst University
HARMANâ€™s Martin Professional Launches MAC Aura XBâ„˘ Wash Light, M-Touchâ„˘ Lighting Console, and RUSH Gobo Projector 1â„˘ at LDI 2014