We have launched our new site! The Wire backend has moved to www.svconline.com. Your can log on now with your e xisting credentials. For your reference, posting instructions have been sent to your email. Note: postings made to the old backend will be redirected through Thursday Feb 19th. Please make the switch to www.svconline.com as soon as possible.

If you have questions please email thewire@svconline.com.

Looking forward to seeing you on the new site!

A virtual press conference from Sound & Video Contractor

Vaddio Releases ControlVIEW XHD Seamless Switcher

controlview_xhd.jpg MINNEAPOLIS, MN (June 9, 2009) – Vaddio, the leading manufacturer and OEM distributor of specialty PTZ cameras and high-end camera control systems, introduces the new ControlVIEW XHD, an automated robotic PTZ camera controller with HD, RGBHV and SD video switching, video transitions and camera preset trigger functionality.

“ControlVIEW XHD, used in conjunction with StepVIEW Mats, AutoVIEW IR sensors or other triggers devices, allows the instructor to focus on teaching, not the technology,? explained President and CEO of Vaddio, Rob Sheeley. “Seventy-two preset camera positions can be set up to six PTZ cameras with seamless switching between inputs — including transition options such as a fade or variety of wipes — for higher production value.?

Besides classroom automation, ControlVIEW XHD can be used in a variety of applications such as live event production, videoconferencing, as well as many others. The 6 x 1 switcher accepts analog SD, HD and RGBHV on all inputs and up/downscales these signals to dual program outputs at either an SD, HD or RGBHV resolution.

ControlVIEW XHD works with a variety of robotic PTZ cameras in the Vaddio line including Vaddio, Panasonic, Sony and Canon. Input trigger accessories that work with ControlVIEW XHD include Vaddio TouchVIEW RF buttons, StepVIEW Mats, AutoVIEW IR sensors and MicVIEW, as well as other third-party contact closure devices. Simply program a trigger device, such as a StepVIEW Mat, to a preset camera pan/tilt/zoom position. When an instructor walks onto the StepVIEW Mat or a student presses a push-to-talk microphone, ControlVIEW XHD moves the camera to the programmed camera position, and then switches to that camera.

ControlVIEW XHD can also be connected to the Precision Camera Controller, through the link ports found on both products, for a low-cost HD switcher/camera controller package.

###
About Vaddio:
Vaddio is the leading manufacturer and OEM distributor of specialty PTZ cameras and high-end camera control systems used in the broadcasting, audio/visual and videoconferencing industry. Headquartered in Minneapolis, MN, Vaddio also has operations throughout the Americas, as well as sales and support partners throughout the world. More information can be found on the Vaddio website, www.vaddio.com or at (800) 572.2011.

Masque Sound Helps Audiences Explore The Mystery of Love & Sex
Metric Halo Supports SCA Spring Fling
Sergio Mendes and will.i.am have a (Governors) Ball with DPA Microphones
StrandVision Offers Personal Finance Tips in Latest Set of Employee Digital Signage Communications Animated Templates
Ashly Saves the Day at Rocky Mountain Classical Academy
StoreStreams to Offer Turnkey In-Store Radio to Businesses
Audinate Announces “Audio over IP in Broadcast with Dante” Event in London
Renkus-Heinz Helps Conquer Audio Challenges in Canadian Museum for Human Rights
Additional Danley Speakers Handle Seating Expansion at Life Pentecostal Church
Landmark Manhattan Center Studios Upgrades To Dual Yamaha CL5 Digital Audio Consoles

About

Stay up to date on the latest technology news. Select press representatives post company news several times a day. Check back often to get the latest news on product releases, mergers and acquisitions, and product applications. To be included in this virtual press conference, please contact The Wire.

Calendar

June 2009
M T W T F S S
« May   Jul »
1234567
891011121314
15161718192021
22232425262728
2930  

Your Account

Subscribe

Subscribe to RSS Feed

Subscribe to MyYahoo News Feed

Subscribe to Bloglines

Google Syndication