A virtual press conference from Sound & Video Contractor

Lloyd Hastings, CTS, joins Eiki International, Inc.

Lloyd Hastings, CTSLloyd Hastings becomes Regional Sales Manager for California and Hawaii… joins Rich Noll in forming Eiki’s new Western Region Sales Team.

August 3, 2009. Rancho Santa Margarita, California.
Steen Sorensen, National Sales Manager for Eiki International, Inc. today announced the appointment of Lloyd Hasting to the position of Regional Sales Manager with primary responsibility for the States of California and Hawaii, joining Rich Noll as a member of the newly formed Western Region Sales Team.

“I’m really pleased to have Lloyd join us.” said Sorensen. “I’ve known him for years. He has a well earned reputation for informed, ethical representation. Dealers who work with him tell me he knows his stuff and makes sure they get what they need to bid competitively and complete deals successfully.

A graduate of California State University with a Master’s Degree in Instructional Media, Hastings is an industry veteran of over 25 years, most recently as Regional Sales Manager for Sharp. “I’m proud to join a Company with a 35 year focus on the ProAV Dealer,” said Hastings, “And I’m looking forward to working with Rich Noll.”

According to Noll, it should be a lot more enjoyable working with Hastings than bumping heads with him. “Lloyd has been a formidable competitor.” said Noll. “We’ve long had a friendly rivalry based on mutual respect. Now were joining forces to serve the Western USA EIKI Dealer’s best interests. This should be fun.”

Sorensen wrapped it up. “At a time when other projector manufacturers are cutting back on representation and turning it over to distribution, we are increasing the size of our sales organization so we can take even better care of our Dealers. Eiki is dedicated to the ProAV Dealer … and it shows.”

For more information, please contact:
Susan Frease, Marketing Communications Manager
Tel: 949-268-1816 Fax: 949-457-7878 E-Mail: sfrease@eiki.com

About EIKI.
Founded in 1953 to manufacture professional audiovisual communications equipment, Eiki Industrial Co. Ltd. soon embarked on a program of continuous improvement which ultimately revolutionized projector design and engineering concepts, and made EIKI one of the largest-selling brands of ProAV technology, worldwide.

About Eiki International, Inc.
Established in 1974, Eiki International, Inc. distributes professional audiovisual communications equipment in North America, and offers inventory, account services, and technical resources to a network of ProAV Dealers who provide a range of services to education, government, religion, business, and the industry in the USA and Canada.

Eiki International, Inc.
30251 Esperanza, Rancho Santa Margarita, CA. 92688-2130
TEL: (800) 242-3454 * FAX: (800) 457-3454 * WEB: www.eiki.com

The Ultimate Sonic Journey: Mastering Engineer Maor Appelbaum Relies on the Sennheiser HD 600 As a Critical Listening Tool in Creating New Yes Album
The Refuge Selects LynTec Relay Panels for New North Carolina Campus
Sohonet Appoints Chuck Parker to Executive Chairman
Nouvelle Star’s Amel Bent Takes SSL Live on the Road for 2014 Instinct Tour
Slamhammer and Martin Audio Step Up At All-Star Game Concert
Dreamsound Is Poland’s First Post-Production Studio to Adopt Dolby Atmos Powered By HARMAN’s JBL and Crown
Crutchfield Designs Loud and Bulletproof Sound System for Trinity Irish Pub With HARMAN’s JBL Professional Loudspeakers
Video Devices PIX 260 Captures Footage Fit for a King as Part of The Royal Society Headquarters Refit
MediaStar Evolution Streams News Throughout US Institute of Peace Building in Washington
San Antonio’s Tobin Center for the Performing Arts Chooses grandMA2 Consoles and Clay Paky Lighting for Performance Spaces

About

Stay up to date on the latest technology news. Select press representatives post company news several times a day. Check back often to get the latest news on product releases, mergers and acquisitions, and product applications. To be included in this virtual press conference, please contact The Wire.

Calendar

August 2009
M T W T F S S
« Jul   Sep »
 12
3456789
10111213141516
17181920212223
24252627282930
31  

Your Account

Subscribe

Subscribe to RSS Feed

Subscribe to MyYahoo News Feed

Subscribe to Bloglines

Google Syndication