A virtual press conference from Sound & Video Contractor

Alcorn McBride Elevates Tommy Bridges to Sales Manager

Tommy Bridges, Alcorn McBride Sales Manager

Orlando, Florida — Alcorn McBride, Inc. has promoted Tommy Bridges to the position of Sales Manager.

Bridges has been a Senior Account Manager at Alcorn McBride Inc. for the past six years and has twenty years of experience in the AV industry, beginning when he sold AV equipment as a manufacturer’s rep for Sony, Panasonic, and other industry giants. As Sales Manager, Bridges will focus on the Western United States and will manage Alcorn McBride’s relationships with many of its international distribution partners.

“We are fortunate to be in a growth mode,” said Jeremy Scheinberg, Chief Operating Officer of Alcorn McBride. “Our customers were the reason 2009 was such a great year for us and Tommy’s elevation to Sales Manager ensures more personalized attention for our loyal client base while the company expands. Tommy really cares about our customers. Not only does he remember everyone he meets, he’s truly interested in them, and in helping their business. He’s the right person to help us achieve our goals.?

Tommy Bridges is also an accomplished Jazz musician. He made his first record at age 14 and has performed at many industry events. Bridges can be seen performing regularly at local spots in Orlando.

“I am excited about the new role,” Bridges said. “I enjoy spending time with my clients and this promotion will allow me to spend even more time with them.?

“Tommy is a key member of the Alcorn McBride Team,? said Steve Alcorn, Chief Executive Officer. “His ability to put projects together for our customers has really driven the growth of our business.?

About Alcorn McBride:

Founded in 1986, Alcorn McBride is the leading manufacturer of show control, audio and video equipment for the themed entertainment industry, and a rapidly growing provider of audio and video systems for retail environments and transportation applications. Staffed by some of the industry’s best engineers and backed by outstanding customer support, the company has demonstrated great agility in bringing new designs to market. A hallmark of Alcorn McBride products is their durable, zero maintenance design. The company’s products provide consistent, reliable operation for audio and video playback applications worldwide. For more information, visit www.alcorn.com.
The Sights & Sounds Behind the Scenes (TM)

Digg Syndication Del.icio.us Syndication Google Syndication MyYahoo Syndication Reddit Syndication

Related Topics: Company Announcements, News

The Ultimate Sonic Journey: Mastering Engineer Maor Appelbaum Relies on the Sennheiser HD 600 As a Critical Listening Tool in Creating New Yes Album
The Refuge Selects LynTec Relay Panels for New North Carolina Campus
Sohonet Appoints Chuck Parker to Executive Chairman
Nouvelle Star’s Amel Bent Takes SSL Live on the Road for 2014 Instinct Tour
Slamhammer and Martin Audio Step Up At All-Star Game Concert
Dreamsound Is Poland’s First Post-Production Studio to Adopt Dolby Atmos Powered By HARMAN’s JBL and Crown
Crutchfield Designs Loud and Bulletproof Sound System for Trinity Irish Pub With HARMAN’s JBL Professional Loudspeakers
Video Devices PIX 260 Captures Footage Fit for a King as Part of The Royal Society Headquarters Refit
MediaStar Evolution Streams News Throughout US Institute of Peace Building in Washington
San Antonio’s Tobin Center for the Performing Arts Chooses grandMA2 Consoles and Clay Paky Lighting for Performance Spaces

About

Stay up to date on the latest technology news. Select press representatives post company news several times a day. Check back often to get the latest news on product releases, mergers and acquisitions, and product applications. To be included in this virtual press conference, please contact The Wire.

Calendar

January 2010
M T W T F S S
« Dec   Feb »
 123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
25262728293031

Your Account

Subscribe

Subscribe to RSS Feed

Subscribe to MyYahoo News Feed

Subscribe to Bloglines

Google Syndication