A virtual press conference from Sound & Video Contractor

Powerline Control Systems Adds IP Security Sales as Manufacturer Sales Rep

Northridge, Calif. — October 11, 2011 — Powerline Control Systems, Inc., the inventor of Universal Powerline Bus® technology and developer and manufacturer of lighting control products for residential and commercial markets, has announced the appointment of IP Security Sales to serve as manufacturer sales representative.

“Backing our trusted PulseWorx brand with top-of-the-line dealer service is paramount at PCS,? said Scott Klodowski, director of sales and marketing for PCS. “IP Security Sales is a trusted name in their region and we’re honored to be working with them. They’ve hit the ground running right out of the chute!?

“PulseWorx’s ease of installation, reliability and compatibility with other products makes it a very desirable product,? said Rich Fregien, Principal of IP Security Sales. “We’re excited to spread the word about these and additional benefits while providing training, product demonstrations, project design, specification assistance, project registration and much more.?

With over 49 years of combined experience, IP Security Sales specializes in IP video, alarm and automation, CCTV (including IP and analog cameras, video recording hardware, and VMS solutions), Mega-Pixel Technology, servers, display monitors, lenses, security peripheral devices, and audio-visual related products.

For more information on Powerline Control Systems, Inc., please visit http://www.pcslighting.com or find PCS on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/pcslighting.

About Powerline Control Systems, Inc.
Powerline Control Systems has been developing, manufacturing top-of-the-line lighting, and electrical control devices for the residential and commercial markets since 1992. PCS provides a complete range of products under the PulseWorx® brand, including light switches, light dimmers, keypads, touchscreens, configuration software, and a variety of other electrical control devices; powered by the UPB® (Universal Powerline Bus) patented technology, the innovation of the PCS design team. UPB is answering the call for a lower cost, high reliability lighting control system to provide an alternative to expensive proprietary and hardwired systems. For more information on PCS, visit http://www.pcslighting.com.

Media Contact:
Kyle E. Glass, PR/Marketing Manager
Marketing Matters
Tel: 502-409-5953
Email: kyle@marketingmatters.net
Web: http://www.marketingmatters.net

The Ultimate Sonic Journey: Mastering Engineer Maor Appelbaum Relies on the Sennheiser HD 600 As a Critical Listening Tool in Creating New Yes Album
The Refuge Selects LynTec Relay Panels for New North Carolina Campus
Sohonet Appoints Chuck Parker to Executive Chairman
Nouvelle Star’s Amel Bent Takes SSL Live on the Road for 2014 Instinct Tour
Slamhammer and Martin Audio Step Up At All-Star Game Concert
Dreamsound Is Poland’s First Post-Production Studio to Adopt Dolby Atmos Powered By HARMAN’s JBL and Crown
Crutchfield Designs Loud and Bulletproof Sound System for Trinity Irish Pub With HARMAN’s JBL Professional Loudspeakers
Video Devices PIX 260 Captures Footage Fit for a King as Part of The Royal Society Headquarters Refit
MediaStar Evolution Streams News Throughout US Institute of Peace Building in Washington
San Antonio’s Tobin Center for the Performing Arts Chooses grandMA2 Consoles and Clay Paky Lighting for Performance Spaces

About

Stay up to date on the latest technology news. Select press representatives post company news several times a day. Check back often to get the latest news on product releases, mergers and acquisitions, and product applications. To be included in this virtual press conference, please contact The Wire.

Calendar

October 2011
M T W T F S S
« Sep   Nov »
 12
3456789
10111213141516
17181920212223
24252627282930
31  

Your Account

Subscribe

Subscribe to RSS Feed

Subscribe to MyYahoo News Feed

Subscribe to Bloglines

Google Syndication