Check out InfoComm University’s Three-day Networking Courses
June 15-June 16, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
What it is: A core knowledge class is for all AV professionals. It teaches the basics of information technology and IP networking. Youâ??ll learn to troubleshoot the network that supports your AV system. Section tests help confirm understanding while interactive content and exercises increase learning retention. Labs allow you to explore networking concepts on your own computer to see how they work.
- Learn the basics of networking from an AV perspective.
- Review how to discuss AV network requirements with your IT stakeholders.
- Compare and contrast the most common network-based AV transmission protocols.
- Interpret IP addresses and subnets.
- Identify network security threats and countermeasures.
- Use common network diagnostic tools and perform basic network troubleshooting.